Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ooops.

I just kind of contacted him.  I'm not saying I did or didn't... just kind of.  On my behalf, I'm a little buzzed.  It's 10:30 and I considered not drinking for this reason, I knew I would not be able to control my urges and I would contact him.  I'm only HALF drunk and I couldn't control myself. Geez.  Anyways, I'm not going to say how or what I did or said so don't ask.  It's a little embarrassing but only because it makes me vulnerable and I don't do vulnerable.  I'm pretty bad ass and he's the only one I think has seen my vulnerable side, or at least seen it the most.  I'm an idiot, I shouldn't have done that.  I am just having a really hard time.  I'll be okay though, I just have to practice a little more self control.  I found the best quote today that sums all of this up better than any blog:
"Yes I love him.  I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever.  But I know it’s not for the best.  So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I’ve got to let him go so he knows just how much I love him.  Maybe if I’m lucky, he’ll comeback, but if not, I can make it through this."

No comments:

Post a Comment